FETC Fall Virtual Conference and Expo - Now Available on Demand
OCTOBER 22, 2009
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
A special thanks to all who attended our live event day on October 22-making our second virtual conference a big success.
Don't worry if you missed the live day, couldn't make a session or missed out on speaking with a vendor. To access these features and more on-demand through January 22, 2010 for FREE!
Year after year, FETC offers the K-12 education community the opportunity to learn from visionary leaders in the field who are shaping how technology is integrated into the classroom.
FETC Fall ’09 Virtual Conference & Expo is available on demand through January 22, 2010. This FREE 100% online educational event gives you the opportunity to participate in highly informative virtual sessions from the convenience of your office, visit the Virtual Expo Hall and chat with real live exhibitors, and preview and evaluate the latest hardware and software available today.
This extraordinary online educational event delivers valuable presentations and unlimited networking opportunities straight to your desktop — all at NO CHARGE!
Attend this 100% online event to enjoy:
- A dynamic exchange of best practices and tips for success
- Expert speakers sharing their views in an effective, interactive way
- A virtual networking lounge to reconnect with colleagues and make new contacts
- Real-time access to other participants through instant messaging
- Technology product and service demonstrations in our virtual exhibit hall
- Free content downloads and presentations to go
- And much more!
Attend as many sessions as you like, visit the virtual exhibit hall at any time and network when it’s convenient for you.
There are no travel expenses. No lines. No substitutes to schedule. No funding approval needed.
You can still register and participate in this compelling new virtual event — invite your colleagues and staff to participate at NO CHARGE!