Join Us—FETC’s FREE 2011 Ed Market Update
The Latest on Education Policies, Funding and Marketing Strategies
February 2, 2011, Time: 7:00 am – 8:45 am
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando FL
Registration for this event is currently full. To be put on a wait list to attend this event, please email your name, title and contact information to Ronica Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ronica will email you if space becomes available and we are able to add you.
Gain valuable education industry information to help you leverage your 2011 K-12 sales strategies at this once-a-year, limited space event!
Sign up now to reserve your spot:
- Enjoy a hot breakfast with fellow professionals
- Learn about the latest federal policies impacting schools and districts and the funding available for K-12 institutions
- Hear an update on one state’s educational policies and available funding
- Collect creative marketing ideas to boost your event sales efforts
- Discover ways to enhance your social media tactics
If you are an FETC sponsor or exhibitor and in a position to guide your company’s education sector business, marketing or sales strategies then this event is for you. Don’t miss out on indispensable information that will shape your business plans in 2011.