FETC 2014 Speaker Information
Want to Present at FETC 2014?
If you or someone you know has a great idea for a presentation at next year’s conference, please go to our website and submit your application online. Future presenters may submit workshop, poster, BYOD and concurrent session ideas through the call for presentations online application process. Applications will be accepted until Friday, June 7, 2013 via the Call for Presentations online application website.
FETC Speaker Selection Timeline:
- Friday, June 7, 2013: Online Application site closes.
- June – August 2013: Reviewer Evaluation Process and Board Selection
- August 31, 2013: Workshops will be accepted and notified. (Notification will be sent to the primary email address provided on the online submission form). Workshops posted online.
- September 30, 2013: Concurrent and BYOD Sesssions will be accepted and notified (Notification will be sent to the primary email address provided on the online submission form). Sessions posted online.
- October 28, 2013: Posters will be accepted and notified.
- November 8, 2013: All Featured Speakers will be notified with contracts.
Notifications of applications not-selected will not be sent until the entire FETC program is set and all slots are filled.
FETC Speaker Timeline:
- All presenters and co-presenters must register by December 13, 2013.
- All co-presenters forms must be returned by November 10, 2013.
Benefits of Presenting at FETC
FETC invites applications to present from education professionals representing all levels, content areas and specialties, as well as industry and technology experts. If accepted, your presentation will be scheduled as one of the concurrent sessions, BYOD sessions or workshops planned for the 2014 national conference.
- Gain exposure for your work, your school and your district.
- Help fill the information gap for educators looking for collaborative strategies, inventive techniques and engaging applications to enhance learning and improve student performance.
- Share successful classroom practices, creative teaching and learning solutions, research, policies and products that show emerging promise for K-12 education and the evolving role of technology.
- Become part of a dynamic partnership that has made FETC conferences “must-attend” education technology events for more than 30 years.
By sharing your successful practices that transform learning for all students, you can help inspire and encourage other educators, administrators and executives to creatively deploy technologies and expand the possibilities of learning through educational technology.
As the lead presenter of a workshop you are provided one complimentary full-conference registration. Your full conference registration includes access to Opening and Closing Sessions, Keynote Sessions, Featured Speaker Sessions and all Concurrent Sessions, as well as Receptions, Special Events and unlimited entry to the FETC Exhibit Hall.
FETC policy requires presenters and co-presenters who are vendor representatives to be associated with companies exhibiting in the FETC Exhibit Hall or Sponsoring the FETC National Conference. If your company elects to withdraw as an exhibitor or becomes a part of another company’s exhibit, you will no longer be eligible to present.
If you have any further Presenter questions, please email FETCSupport@FETC.org.